Sunday 18 March 2012

Bdsm room 101

So room 101 anyone familiar with George Orwell's book Nineteen Eighty-Four will know what im referring to there is also a television programme called Room 101, the idea being that people can choose 3 things which they would put into room 101 to be banished...it is in effect peoples worst nightmare...so i figure i need a bdsm room 101.

1.  Inflatable butt plugs....i love anal, i can just about tolerate standard butt plugs but i detest inflatable ones, the mere threat of it makes me compliant  (well most of the time)...there is nothing pleasant about having ones ass blown up.

2.  Dressage whip.....its designed for horses for goodness sake, i do not have skin like a horse!, its a longish flexible rod that is very whippy with a tail on the end....i hate it out of all the whips he may use this one is without a doubt the worst for me..if im not restrained im running.

3.  Heavy weights.....on nipples and labia, light yes.  I mean do i need to say anymore....im screaming for them to come off before he has even finished attaching them.

Alas as much as i would like to see these banished sadist that he is wont allow it...mean i say just mean!

8 comments:

  1. Most people I know have a "room 101", some with more than 3 things. Some BDSM toys might seem enticing but are actually uncomfortable, impractical and not arousing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true but yet they remain much to my horror lol

      tori

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are yes but alas he who must be obeyed insists they stay.

      x

      Delete
  3. I'd to use your dressage whip, I've even thought of buying one. Not that my wife would want me to use it on her, but just on the off chance that some willing female should wander by ...

    I've seen videos of their use (on a girl, not a horse) and I admired the stingy effect produced with so little effort - rather like a thin switch that doesn't ever break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thats a very apt description, i think thats what he likes about it, that it leaves such distinct marks and hurts a great deal but takes little effort to apply.

      I hate it!

      x

      Delete
  4. Randomly re-reading this from your blog roll - number 3 - is that still true? It seems like you have changed your mind on that one.

    I only ask because I have recently become fascinated with how (and what) things change over time. My little brain is spinning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are more a love/hate thing now, but yeah they no longer qualify for room 101 lol

    I should update this really, because things do change, as we grow and explore more.

    x

    ReplyDelete